RETIREMENT PLAN ADMINISTRATION
Retirement plan administration is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.1, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group.
Retirement Plan Administration
As the leading Third-Party Administrator of retirement plans for school employees, SchoolsFirst Plan Administration, LLC has served the educational community for more than 30 years. We provide retirement plan administration services for 403(b), Roth 403(b), 457(b) and FICA Alternative plans to more than 200 California school districts and six county offices of education.
Services we provide
- Recordkeeping of enrollment, beneficiary, change of address and distribution forms.
- Authorizing loans and distributions.
- Managing all communications with plan participants, including updates on account gains and annual balance statements.
- Dedicated phone support for both district and participants six days a week.
- Guaranteed 24-hour contribution remittance, plan audit support, and secure online access.
Retirement Plan Administration is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.1, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union Members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
Are you a payroll administrator who would like to learn more?
Request a visit from a relationship officer to learn more about our services.
Are you a school employee ready to sign up?
Enroll now in your 403(b) or 457(b) plans.
ALREADY A PARTICIPANT?
Do you already have a 403(b) or 457(b) plan?
Log into Plan Vue to check your balance, make changes, or request a loan or distribution.
Do you need online access?
Register to begin managing your retirement plan online.
- Retirement Planning Financial Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, may lose value, no financial institution guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!