Get paid up to two days early when you set up direct deposit into your checking or savings account.1 You'll get immediate access to your funds — there's no check hold or branch visit required — without the hassle of a paper check.2
- Early payday and faster access to your funds.
- eAlerts to know exactly when your funds hit your account.
- Use it for nearly any reoccurring payment — tax refunds, Social Security, pension payments and more.
- 24/7 access to Online and Mobile Banking.3
Things you should know
- May take one or two pay periods to establish.
- When completing direct deposit forms provided by your employer, you will need:
- Our routing number: 322282001
- Your 12-digit account number: found here.
TALK WITH US
Call (800) 462-8328
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Early direct deposit may vary between pay periods and is not guaranteed; dependent on the timing of when funds are received by payer.
- In lieu of paper check, payer should provide paper or digital statement showing amount, taxes, deductions and net pay. Statements are issued from payer, according to their schedule.
- Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Eligible Colleagues
Invite them to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!