REFINANCE HOME LOANS
Getting a mortgage doesn't mean you're trapped in that rate or term. You may want to consider refinancing if your credit has improved, you want to switch from an adjustable-rate mortgage to a fixed one, or if interest rates have dropped.
- If you had average credit or a short credit history when you got your mortgage and your score has since improved.
- Lock in a new rate with a 30-year fixed loan. (SEE ALL FIXED REFINANCE RATES)
- Choose a shorter term — 10 or 15-year fixed — to pay off your home sooner and potentially less interest overall. (SEE ALL FIXED REFINANCE RATES)
- Opt for an adjustable-rate loan to get a lower starting rate.
- Take cash out to pay off high-interest debt or make home improvements.
- Removing Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (if applicable).
We close most refinance loans in 45 days.
HOME MATTERS: LOVE IT, LIST IT, OR REFINANCE
If you are ready to refinance or would like to compare different loan options, start with the Credit Union you trust.
Our loan consultants will answer your questions about financing and find a loan that's right for you.
Appointments available at designated branch locations.
(800) 462-8328, ext. 8288Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Complete a simple inquiry form to have a loan consultant contact you.
If we aren't the best deal, we'll tell you.
If you've shopped rates elsewhere, we will gladly do a cost comparison to help you make a confident choice — even if that means choosing another lender.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to approval.
The interest rates and APRs listed above are effective as of 03/25/2023 and are subject to change without notice. The pricing you may qualify for is based on factors including your credit rating and loan-to-value (LTV) of your property. A minimum credit qualifying score is required.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!
Not a Member?
Joining SchoolsFirst FCU is quick and easy. Apply for Membership today.