REFINANCE HOME LOANS
Getting a mortgage doesn't mean you're trapped in that rate or term. You may want to consider refinancing if your credit has improved, you want to switch from an adjustable-rate mortgage to a fixed one, or if interest rates have dropped.
- If you had average credit or a short credit history when you got your mortgage and your score has since improved.
- Lock in a new rate with a 30-year fixed loan. (SEE ALL FIXED REFINANCE RATES)
- Choose a shorter term — 10 or 15-year fixed — to pay off your home sooner and potentially less interest overall. (SEE ALL FIXED REFINANCE RATES)
- Opt for an adjustable-rate loan to get a lower starting rate.
- Take cash out to pay off high-interest debt or make home improvements.
- Removing Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) (if applicable).
We close most refinance loans in 45 days.
If you are ready to refinance or would like to compare different loan options, a loan consultant can help.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Submit an application
Apply online through our application platform. Log in with your SchoolsFirst FCU user name and password, or as a guest.
If we aren't the best deal, we'll tell you.
If you've shopped around, we'll gladly compare your options to help you make a confident choice — even if that means choosing another lender.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to approval.
The interest rates and APRs listed above are effective as of 02/26/2024 and are subject to change without notice. The pricing you may qualify for is based on factors including your credit rating and loan-to-value (LTV) of your property. A minimum credit qualifying score is required.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Eligible Colleagues
Invite them to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!