FIXED RATE MORTGAGES
A fixed-rate home loan has the same interest rate for the full term of the loan giving you the predictability of a consistent payment.
Features of our fixed-rate home loans
- Down payments as low as 3%.
- Rate lock that covers the period between credit approval and closing.1
- No prepayment penalty.
- Option for no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on purchase loans only, which is usually required with less than 20% down and can add hundreds of dollars to your monthly payment.
- Option to pay points at closing in exchange for a lower rate.
Our loan consultants will answer your questions about financing and find a loan that's right for you.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Or schedule a meeting with a loan consultant in person, over the phone or at a branch.
Submit an application
Apply online through our application platform. Log in with your SchoolsFirst FCU user name and password, or as a guest.
If we aren't the best deal, we'll tell you.
If you've shopped around, we'll gladly compare your options to help you make a confident choice — even if that means choosing another lender.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to approval.
- Limits apply to the length of rate locks offered and rate locks may not cover the entire period between credit approval and closing in all cases. See our Rate Lock Informationfor terms and conditions.
- Programs available with no PMI with increases applied to interest rate/APR; loan-to-value range from 80.01% - 95%; minimum down payment of 5%; eligible properties are primary residence single-family homes and condominiums; condominium subject to additional rate adjustment. Please contact a real estate loan consultant for details.
- If the loan is paid in full prior to the 36th regularly scheduled payment, you will be obligated to reimburse SchoolsFirst FCU for a prorated amount of closing costs paid on your behalf. This amount will be added to the loan payoff balance.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!