Offered by SchoolsFirst Insurance Services, LLC
No one enjoys shopping for auto insurance. That's why we do it for you. We work directly with top providers to find you the right coverage at the right price.
Experienced auto insurance agents to help you
Our agents gather quotes, coverage options and discounts to find the right insurance policy for you — even if that means staying with your current provider.
We'll work to
- Identify savings opportunities and gaps in coverage.
- Insure your car, truck, RV, watercraft, motorcycle or collector car.
- Find discounts offered by each insurer: good driving record, good student, working in certain professions (like education) and more.
- See if bundling your home or renter's insurance policy with your auto policy saves you money.
- Help you get Mexipass coverage if you plan to drive your car in Mexico, because your U.S. coverage isn't valid across the border. Get a Mexico insurance quote.
Other ways we keep your car covered
If your financed car is stolen or damaged beyond repair, GAP Plus will pay the difference between what you owe and what your car is worth.
Also known as Mechanical Breakdown Insurance, it will cover the cost of some repairs after your manufacturer's warranty expires.
TALK WITH US
Talk to an insurance agent to discuss your options. Call today or schedule a call for a time that works best for you.
Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Contact an agent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CA Insurance License 0I19344
- Purchasing an insurance product from SchoolsFirst Insurance Services is not required to originate a loan with SchoolsFirst FCU.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Eligible Colleagues
Invite them to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!