REFINANCE AUTO LOANS
Are you getting the best deal on your loan from another lender? By refinancing, you may be able lower your monthly car payment and/or reduce the interest you pay. And that means more money in your pocket.
Features of our refinance auto loans
- Choose a flexible term for a budget-friendly payment.2
- Get financing for up to 130% of the car's value.3
- Make no payments for the first 90 days.4
What you'll need to qualify
- Be a SchoolsFirst FCU Member.
- Submit a loan application to qualify.
- Be 18 or older.
We'll also need
- Current lender information (name, account, balance, monthly payment).
- Current motor vehicle registration.
- Proof of auto insurance.
- Completed Authorization for Payoff form.
Log in to Online Banking to apply.
Call (800) 462-8328
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Lowest rates reflect a 0.75% discount for payment by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU Share Savings or Share Draft Checking account.
- Maximum term based on various factors, including the amount financed.
- Financing not to exceed 130% of the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price on new vehicles (Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value on used vehicles) based on creditworthiness; and may include tax, license, documentation fees, GAP and Extended Warranty/MRC.
- Does not apply to the refinance of existing SchoolsFirst FCU auto loans or cash-out refinance loans, is nontransferable, and cannot be combined with other offers. First payment is due by the 90th day after funding. Finance charges begin to accrue immediately and are repaid over the life of the loan. As a result, you may pay higher total finance charges on the loan than if payments began earlier. The "90 day no payment" period may not be extended with participation in the "Summers Off" program; at least one payment is required to participate in the "Summers Off" program.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!