SEND MONEY WITH ZELLE®
Zelle is a fast, safe, and convenient way to pay friends and family. It is available through major banks and credit unions across the U.S., making it easier than ever to send and receive money.1
- Money can be sent and received in minutes.2
- Uses bank-grade security measures to help protect your money.
- No fees for sending or receiving money when you use Zelle through Mobile Banking.
Whether you need to pay the babysitter, or pay a friend back for dinner, Zelle makes it easy to send money quickly and securely.3
Although Zelle is a convenient way to send money, you shouldn't use it to pay for items or services from people you don't know.
Ready to use Zelle?
Zelle is available in Mobile Banking under "Transfer." Enroll with Zelle through the app in just a few simple steps.
Send or get your first payment faster — enroll today.
Please see our FAQs.4
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
- Must have a bank account in the U.S. to use Zelle.
- Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle.
- Payment requests to persons not already enrolled with Zelle must be sent to an email address.
- Please click here for the full terms and conditions.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Eligible Colleagues
Invite them to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!