Make the chip-enabled Debit Mastercard® your go-to card for purchases made from your Free Checking or Investment Checking account. It's convenient and secure, with features that reward and protect you. Use it in-person or online instead of cash or checks, and keep track of every transaction the moment it happens.
- Use it on the go, online, to pay bills, or to get cash from more than 30,000 fee-free ATMs through the CO-OP Network of credit union ATMs.1
- Apple Pay®, Google PayTM, and Samsung PayTM.
- Sign up for free ID Theft Alerts2 that notify you of suspicious activity on your debit card.
- Opt in to Debit Card Overdraft Protection, a service that may cover your debit card purchases if you don't have enough money in your checking account.
- Earn two points for every transaction and redeem them for cash back, travel getaways, gifts cards, and more with Member Rewards.3
GET YOUR DEBIT MASTERCARD
Call (800) 462-8328
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- $1 charge per withdrawal for non-SchoolsFirst FCU/CO-OP Network ATMs. Other financial institutions or merchants may charge for use of their ATM or POS terminal.
- Certain terms, conditions, and exclusions apply. Ask for details. Data and messaging charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
- With an Investment Checking account.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Eligible Colleagues
Invite them to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!