FIRST-TIME AUTO BUYER LOAN
If you're buying a car for the first time and have limited (or no) credit history, this program is a great opportunity for you to build credit, and get a competitive, low rate so you can enjoy a manageable monthly payment.
Features of our first-time buyer loan
- Borrow up to $30,000.
- Choose a flexible term, up to 60 months, for a budget-friendly payment.1
- Get financing for up to 130% of the car's value.2
What you'll need
- Be 18 or older.
- Complete a loan application and credit qualify.
- Make a minimum 10% cash down payment of purchase price (excluding rebates).
- Show proof auto insurance prior to funding.
Log in to Online Banking to apply.
Call (800) 462-8328
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Maximum term based on various factors, including the amount financed.
- Financing not to exceed $30,000 or 130% of the MSRP on new vehicles (KBB Suggested Retail Value on used vehicles) based on creditworthiness, whichever is less; and may include tax, license, documentation fees, GAP and Extended Warranty/MRC.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!
Not a Member?
Joining SchoolsFirst FCU is quick and easy. Apply for Membership today.