HOW TO JOIN
Joining SchoolsFirst FCU is quick and easy. Apply for Membership today!
We serve educational communities in California. You're eligible to join if you are:
- A current or retired school employee of an eligible school.
- An immediate family member of a SchoolsFirst FCU Member, including spouse, domestic partner, parent, sibling, child, grandparent or grandchild.
- An employee of a company whose primary business is to provide a direct service to an eligible school or district in California.
- A college student enrolled in an eligible education program with a student teaching requirement.
And once you join, you're a Member for life — even if you change careers, retire or move out of state.
To complete your Membership application, you'll need:
- One form of valid identification (state issued Driver License, state issued Identification Card, U.S. Military ID Card, U.S. Passport, U.S. Passport Card, Resident Alien Registration Card, U.S. Territories Driver License, Mexico Matricula Consular Card).1
- A check, debit card or credit card to deposit $5 to your Share Savings account (the minimum required to establish and maintain Membership).
- Most recent pay stub (if you're a school employee) or school transcript (if you're a student majoring in education) or other eligibility documents.
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
Attn: Membership Development
P.O. Box 11957
Santa Ana, CA 92711-1957
- Under the USA Patriot Act, all financial institutions are required to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open a new account with SchoolsFirst FCU, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other identifying information. We may also ask to see your driver license or other form of identification.
- Junior Varsity accounts (minors 12 and under) require a parent/legal guardian on all shares; for Varsity accounts (minors age 13-17) require a parent/legal guardian on certain products and services. See our Account Disclosure for more details.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Eligible Colleagues
Invite them to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!