If you’re a school employee on 10- or 11-month pay schedule and find it difficult to set aside money for the summer, Paycheck Planner may be just what you need to enjoy your summer without worrying.
Each pay period, a percentage of your net pay is automatically deposited into your Paycheck Planner account. Then during the summer months, you’ll receive that money just as you would your paycheck.
Unique account features
- Earn 5.00% APY1 (SEE TODAY'S RATES).
- You can make one additional deposit of $3,000 each school year.
Details you should know
- You must make your monthly deposits through payroll direct deposit.
- School employees on 10-month pay schedules will have 16.7% deducted from each paycheck.
- 11-month pay schedules will have 8.3% deducted from each paycheck.
- To ensure sufficient funds for the summer, you won’t be able to make penalty-free withdrawals from this account.
If you want more flexibility saving for summer, consider Summer Saver.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Variable rate account, subject to change after account opening. APY (Annual Percentage Yield) rate is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date and is subject to change. Early withdrawal of any principal amount during the term of a Paycheck Planner account will result in the loss of 90 days of dividends on the principal amount withdrawn.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!