HIGHER EDUCATION LOAN
Pursuing an advanced degree can be time-consuming and costly, but it's also a rewarding investment in your future. Our Higher Education Loan for school employees can help cover tuition and other costs of your master's or doctorate program.
How it works
- Borrow from $1,000 to $50,000.
- Enjoy a variable rate as low as 9.75% APR (SEE ALL RATES).1
- Choose a term to fit your budget, up to 120 months.1
- Use in place of (or in addition to) federal student loans.
- Send funds directly to your school three to five days after funding.
How to qualify
- Be a school employee.
- Be enrolled in a master's or doctorate program.
- Have a SchoolsFirst FCU account in good standing.
- Complete a Private Education Loan Applicant Self-Certification form.
Things you should know
- To get lowest APR, you must make payments by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU checking or savings account.
Call (800) 462-8328
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Maximum loan term based upon amount financed. Estimated monthly payment per $100: 120-month 9.75% APR loan $1.31 .
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!
Not a Member?
Joining SchoolsFirst FCU is quick and easy. Apply for Membership today.