SCHOOL EMPLOYEE MORTGAGE PROGRAM
With this program’s low down payment and no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), we’re helping make homeownership affordable for school employees.
Exclusively for school employees
- A 30-year fixed term, so you have a predictable payment for the life of the loan.1
- Down payment as low as 5%.
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), which is usually required on loans with less than 20% down and can add several hundred dollars to your monthly payment.
- No loan processing fee through Dec. 31, 2023.2
And get a 20% rebate on a real estate agent’s commission through SchoolsFirst FCU Home360℠.3
If you're ready to begin searching for a home, start with the Credit Union you trust.
Our loan consultants will answer your questions about financing, find a loan that’s right for you, and help you get prequalified.
800.462.8328, ext. 8288
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Complete a simple inquiry form to have a loan consultant contact you.
If we aren't the best deal, we'll tell you.
If you've shopped rates elsewhere, we will gladly do a cost comparison to help you make a confident choice – even if that means choosing another lender.
The interest rates and APRs listed above are effective as of 02/08/2023 and examples of the loan pricing offered for a particular product. Loan pricing that you may qualify for can be different based on your credit history, loan-to-value (LTV), occupancy, property type, loan amount, loan purpose, and income/financial obligations. A minimum credit qualifying score is required. Rates and programs are subject to change without notice. School Employee Mortgage Program is available for purchases only.
- Principal and interest payments are fixed. Other costs such as property taxes and homeowners insurance may increase over the life of the loan.
- Available for all primary residence loan types including School Employee Mortgage Program and SchoolsFirst FCU HomeAccessTM. Application must be dated no later than 12/31/23. Fully executed purchase contract on an identified property must be submitted no later than 12/31/23. Does not apply to equity loans or first mortgage refinances. The amount of the processing fee waived is $550 for School Employee Mortgage Program and $995 for all others.
- Rebate payment is made by First Team Real Estate or HomeSmart Evergreen Realty. Rebate is credited to your benefit at the close of transaction. Commission will vary. To be eligible for the 20% rebate, Member must complete the transaction with the agent assigned by SchoolsFirst FCU Home360℠. Using SchoolsFirst FCU for a mortgage loan is not a requirement to earn the rebate. Purchase price must be greater than $150,000 after all credit adjustments. All rebates are subject to limitations, lender guidelines, and other requirements. Certain properties may not be eligible for rebates. Rebate is 20% for purchase only of a residential property in California. Please consult a qualified tax professional for advice on tax implications from receiving a rebate. First Team Real Estate and HomeSmart Evergreen Realty are not affiliated with SchoolsFirst FCU.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!