SCHOOL EMPLOYEE MASTERCARD®
If you're a school employee Member, this card is filled with features that anticipate your needs during the school year and all summer long. When you use it for everyday purchases, it can help you save for months when you may not receive a paycheck.
Unique features for school employees
- Variable rates as low as 11.75% APR.
- Earn 1.5% cash back1 into your 6.50% APY Summer Saver.2
- Make interest-only payments during the summer.3
- Skip your December billing cycle payment without impacting your credit score.4
- Automatically lower your rate by 0.50% for every year you make on-time payments.5
What you get with a Mastercard
- No cash advance fee, annual fee, or balance transfer fee. (SEE TERMS)
- EMV chip-enabled technology to help protect you from fraud.
- Apple Pay®, Google PayTM, and Samsung Pay.TM
- Identity theft monitoring and alerts, emergency wallet replacement, and identity theft resolution services with Mastercard ID Theft Protection.TM6
- Coverage for damage due to collision or theft with MasterRental Insurance when you use your card to reserve and rent a car.7
- Enjoy access to Priceless®, an exclusive benefit for Mastercard cardholders that offers one-of-a-kind experiences and adventures.
Log in to Online Banking to get started.
Call (800) 462-8328
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Must be a current school employee to qualify for the School Employee credit card.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on qualifying purchases. Cash advances, balance transfers, and returns are not eligible for cash back. Deposits will be made monthly to Summer Saver. If Summer Saver maximum contribution limits have been reached, or if no Summer Saver share is open, deposit will be placed in Member's Primary Share 01 (Savings). Account must be open, current and in good standing.
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Summer Saver rate is valid as of 10/03/2023 , accurate as of last dividend declaration date, variable and subject to change after account opening. Deposits by payroll deduction, direct deposit or automatic share-to-share transfers only; minimum monthly deposit is $1; maximum is $2,000. Must be current school employee to qualify for Summer Saver; retired school employees are not eligible.
- Offered during June, July and August. Members must contact SchoolsFirst FCU to confirm eligibility and to take advantage of interest-only payments.
- Automatically offered during December billing cycle to qualified Members. This payment is typically due at the end of December or within the month of January, depending on your billing cycle. You can choose whether or not to make a payment. If you choose to make no payment during the month, finance charges will continue to accrue until you make a payment. By skipping the payment you will pay more in total interest. Interest will continue to accrue during the skip payment period.
- Subject to eligibility. Rate reduced by 0.50% APR increments after 12 consecutive on-time payments, commencing with the first billing cycle. Maximum rate reduction will not exceed lowest APR offered at the time of funding. Minimum monthly payment will be calculated as per the School Employee Credit Card Mastercard and Disclosure Statement.
- To bring you this benefit, Mastercard has partnered with Generali, a global leader in identity protection for over 15 years.
- Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply, you must use your covered Mastercard card to secure transactions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details or call (800) 627 - 8372 for assistance.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!