We are committed to providing digital products, services and communications that are available to everyone. This means ensuring all users, regardless of ability, have equal access not only to our branches and ATMs but also to our website and receive the same exceptional service all Members receive.
Our Accessibility Standard
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. We have strived to make our website substantially conform to WCAG 2.1 Levels A and AA.
Limitations & Alternatives
Despite our efforts to ensure accessibility of our website, there may be some limitations:
- Some pages only partially conform due to the use of third-party software integrations, such as Live Chat, Google Maps, and calculators.
- We use Portable Document Format (PDF) for most downloadable documents, some of which are provided by third parties and may only partially conform.
If you have difficulties using our website, please contact us using one of the methods under “Feedback,” below, so we can provide another way to access the information.
Compatibility With Browsers & Assistive Technology
Our website is designed to be compatible with Chrome (latest two major versions), Edge (latest version), Safari (latest two major versions), and Firefox (latest two major versions) with JAWS (latest version), NVDA (latest version), VoiceOver (latest version) and ZoomText (latest version) running on Windows 10 (current version) and Mac OS 10 (current version).
Assessment & Remediation
A third-party accessibility consultant has assessed the accessibility of our website. The consultant performed manual, automated and assistive technology testing and employed a variety of manual inspection methods, such as testing navigation with exclusive use of the keyboard and extensive use of screen readers. We’ve used the results of these assessments to improve the user experience. We are continuously working to address remaining issues and improve all areas of our website that do not meet success criterion of WCAG 2.0 Levels A & AA.
Measures We Take To Support Accessibility
- Integrate accessibility into our vendor procurement and management procedures.
- Provide continual accessibility training to our team.
- Invite Members with disabilities to participate in usability testing.
- Conduct annual accessibility testing of our new website.
- Continuously remediate issues we discover, or ones reported to us by Members.
- Appoint a Digital Accessibility Committee responsible for oversight.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of our website. Please let us know if you have any suggestions or if you encounter any obstacles using it:
- Phone: (800) 462-8328 and ask to speak to a Member Advocate.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: SchoolsFirst FCU, Attn: Member Advocate, P.O. Box 11547, Santa Ana CA 92711
We try to respond to feedback within five business days.
Approval of this Accessibility Statement
This Accessibility Statement is approved by:
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
Digital Accessibility Committee
March 4, 2021