For school employees, Summer Saver helps ensure you will have sufficient funds to get you through the months if you don't receive a paycheck.
While Summer Saver was created to help you set aside money for the summer, your savings are yours to spend on anything you want.
Unique account features
- Available only to school employees.
- Earn 6.00% APY1 (SEE TODAY'S RATES).
- Make penalty-free withdrawals anytime (see Limitations on Certain Funds Transfers).
Details you should know
- Deposits must be made through payroll deduction, direct deposit, or automatic transfer from your linked SchoolsFirst FCU account.
- Minimum monthly deposit is $1; maximum is $2,000.
- You can change the amount and frequency of your deposits at any time.
- Every summer (you choose any date between June 1 and August 31), your savings will be automatically transferred to your SchoolsFirst FCU checking or savings account (whichever you choose).
If you need a more restrictive account to ensure you have money for the summer, consider Paycheck Planner.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
Call (800) 462-8328
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Login to Online Banking and chat with a representative
- Rate is valid as of 06/01/2023 , accurate as of last dividend declaration date, variable and subject to change after account opening.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!
Not a Member?
Joining SchoolsFirst FCU is quick and easy. Apply for Membership today.