Get Free Checking that's really free — no monthly fees and no minimum balance requirements. If you use your checking account to pay your monthly bills and your balance fluctuates, this simple and economical option is just for you.
Unique account features
- Keep what you've earned — there's no monthly fee.
- Enjoy peace of mind with no minimum balance.
- Write as many checks as you want.
- Get a free, chip-enabled Debit Mastercard®.
Features of all our checking accounts
- Free, unlimited use of more than 30,000 ATMs — more than most major banks — through the CO-OP Network of credit union ATMs.1
- 24/7 Online and Mobile Banking and TellerPhone to check balances and make payments and transfers.2
- eStatements and eNotices.3
- Pay all of your bills, all at one time, all in one place with Online Bill Pay.
How to open your account
- Make a $25 minimum opening deposit.
- Complete a ChexSystems, Inc. verification.
- Be 18 or older.
OPEN AN ACCOUNT
Log in to Online Banking to get started.
Call (800) 462-8328
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- $1 charge per withdrawal for non-SchoolsFirst FCU/CO-OP Network ATMs. Other financial institutions or merchants may charge for use of their ATM or POS terminal.
- Data charges may apply to Mobile Banking. Check with your mobile provider.
- If you opt-out or do not sign up for eStatements, we will provide statements at no fee.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!