Whether you’re looking for low rates, great travel rewards, special school employee benefits, or want to establish or rebuild your credit, there’s a SchoolsFirst FCU Mastercard® with your name on it.
What you get with every card
- ID Theft Protection1 and EMV-enabled chip technology.
- No cash advance fee, annual fee, or balance transfer fee.2
- Apple Pay®, Google PayTM, and Samsung Pay.TM
- Coverage for rental cars.3
- Access to Priceless® Cities for one-of-a-kind experiences and adventures.
- Variable rates as low as 12.75% APR
- A low, everyday rate and low to no fees2 with features to help you know your credit and protect it.
SCHOOL EMPLOYEE MASTERCARD®
- Variable rates as low as 10.75% APR
- The credit card with a degree in higher earning. Designed exclusively around the needs of school employees, with interest-only summer payments and 1.5% cash back to Summer Saver.
- Variable rates as low as 14.00% APR
- All of the benefits without the restrictions, with 1.5 points per $1 spent for an even more rewarding experience.
- Currently fixed rate at 13.90% APR4
- This credit card can be a great way to establish or re-establish your credit history.
- To bring you this benefit, Mastercard has partnered with Generali, a global leader in identity protection for over 15 years.
- Foreign transaction fee: 2% of the transaction amount in US dollars for School Employee, Inspire and Share-Secured credit cards, includes Internet transactions made when you are in the United States, but the merchant processes the transaction in a foreign country. See disclsoures for School Employee Mastercard, Inspire Mastercard, Rewards Mastercard and Share-Secured Mastercard.
- Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply, you must use your covered Mastercard card to secure transactions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details or call 1-800-MASTERCARD for assistance.
- For Share-Secured credit card: The APR is currently fixed and will remain fixed for a minimum of one-year after account opening and is subject to change thereafter.