SCHOOLSFIRST FCU HOME360®
Our program pairs you with an experienced SchoolsFirst FCU loan consultant and participating real estate agent who will guide you through every step of buying your home.
Your loan consultant will answer your questions about financing, find a loan that’s right for you and help you get prequalified.
We'll then introduce you to a local real estate agent who will help you find the perfect place that fits your budget. If you have a home to sell, they'll help you get it ready, listed and sold.
When a participating agent represents you in buying a home, you'll get a 20% rebate on the commission they earn, credited on your closing statement.1 And if the agent also represents you in the sale of your home, you'll pay a flat 1.5% listing fee, as opposed to the typical 3%.2
- 20% discount on escrow services when you use a partner escrow company — with free signing services at your home or office.3
- My Home Savings, earns a 4.50% APY to help you save up to $50,000 for a down payment.4
A loan consultant will ask questions about your budget and when you're looking to buy.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Schedule an appointment to meet a loan consultant in person or virtually. The loan consultant will ask questions to find out more about your homebuying goals.
Self-register and start viewing home listings. A loan consultant will follow up to learn more about your budget, neighborhoods you're interested in and your timeline to buy.
Sign up to search for homes in Northern California
Sign up to search for homes in Southern California
All loans subject to approval. Programs subject to change.
- Rebate payment is made by First Team Real Estate or HomeSmart Evergreen Realty. Rebate is credited to your benefit at the close of transaction, and will be lowered by any reductions to the commissions paid to the participating agent in a concurrent purchase and sale of a home. Commission will vary. To be eligible for the 20% rebate, Member must complete the transaction with the agent assigned by SchoolsFirst FCU Home360®. Using SchoolsFirst FCU for a mortgage loan is not a requirement to earn the rebate. Purchase price must be greater than $150,000 after all credit adjustments. All rebates are subject to limitations, lender guidelines, and other requirements. Certain properties may not be eligible for rebates. Rebate is 20% for purchase only of a residential property in California. Please consult a qualified tax professional for advice on tax implications from receiving a rebate. First Team Real Estate and HomeSmart Evergreen Realty are not affiliated with SchoolsFirst FCU.
- Discounted 1.5% listing fee is for a residential property sale in California when the home is sold and closes escrow. Does not include commission owed to buyer’s agent (up to 3%). Sales price must be greater than $150,000.
- Escrow services discount and free signing services available only on an escrow serviced by Hallmark Escrow Co., Inc., Next Level Escrow, Coast Cities Escrow or Escrow Options Group, Inc. (collectively, the “escrow companies”). The escrow companies are not affiliated with SchoolsFirst FCU. Check with the seller of the property regarding selection of the escrow company.
- APY = Annual Percentage Yield. Rate is valid as of 10/03/2023 , variable and subject to change without notice. Limited to existing Members who are buying a home and participating in SchoolsFirst FCU Home360®; limit one per Membership. A withdrawal within the first six calendar days after opening incurs an early withdrawal penalty of seven days’ dividends. Thereafter, early withdrawals are subject to an early withdrawal fee of $10 and closure of the share; the $10 fee will be waived if the full balance is used for a home purchase. Fees could reduce the earnings on the account. Available terms are 6, 12, and 24 months. Opening deposit of $250 required. Additional deposits allowed to the maximum balance of $50,000. See SchoolsFirst FCU’s Disclosure & Agreement of Terms and Conditions brochure for additional details about the My Home Savings Share.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!