Offered by SchoolsFirst Insurance Services, LLC
Home isn't just where the heart is — it’s one of the biggest investments you'll make in your lifetime. That’s why it’s essential to protect it with the right insurance coverage.
SchoolsFirst Insurance Services agents do the work for you — we’ll search homeowner’s insurance providers to find coverage for your unique needs, at the best possible price with all available discounts.
Make sure you’re protected from losses due to fire, lightning, burglary, vandalism, storms, and more.
Your association typically has a master policy that covers the common areas, but you’ll need to insure what it doesn’t: interior walls and floors, personal property and personal injury.
Homeowner’s insurance doesn’t cover losses due to an earthquake. This separate policy helps you recover, replace, and rebuild if a tremor damages your home.
Most homeowner’s insurance policies cover sudden water damage from broken pipes or roof damage from excessive rain, but not mudflows or flash floods. If you live in a designated flood zone, this separate policy helps protect you — and it may even be required by your lender.
What you get:
- Personalized advice from trusted, experienced insurance agents.
- Coverage from reputable brands, including Mercury, Travelers, Safeco, Allied, CSE Insurance Group, and National General.
- Help determining the right coverage for your needs and budget.
- Help finding discounts offered by each insurer, such as multiple policies with one company or installation of a security system.
- A review of your current policy to identify savings opportunities or gaps in your coverage.
Cost comparisons to help you make a confident choice — even if that means not choosing us.
TALK WITH US
Get a quote from an insurance agent.
Call 800.462.8328 ext. 4309
Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Contact an insurance agent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!