Offered by SchoolsFirst Insurance Services, LLC
Even if you don't own a home, you still need to insure your possessions. Renter's insurance helps you breathe easy knowing your possessions — like your furniture, laptop, tablet, TV, jewelry, and clothing — are covered in unexpected events like theft or fire.
Not only that, it also provides you with liability coverage in case anyone is injured in your home or apartment. Without renter's insurance, you'd be responsible for medical expenses out of your own pocket.
Renter's insurance is typically very affordable, so you can get peace of mind even if you're on a budget.
We work directly with top providers to find you the right coverage at the right price.
What you get
- Help determining the right coverage for your needs and budget.
- Help finding discounts offered by each insurer.
- A review of your current policy to identify savings opportunities — like bundling your renter's policy with your auto insurance policy.
- A comparison of coverage options from multiple carriers to help you make a confident choice.
We can also help protect your car
No one enjoys shopping for auto insurance. That's why we do it for you. We'll work insure your car, truck, RV watercraft, motorcycle or collector car.
If your financed car is stolen or damaged beyond repair, GAP Plus will pay the difference between what you owe and what your car is worth.
Also known as Mechancial Breakdown Insurance, it will cover the cost of some repairs after your manufacturer's warranty expires.
TALK WITH US
Call (800) 462-8328, ext. 4309
Monday through Thursday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3p.m.
Contact an agent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CA Insurance License 0I19344
- Purchasing an insurance product from SchoolsFirst Insurance Services is not required to originate a loan with SchoolsFirst FCU.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Eligible Colleagues
Invite them to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!