SCHOOL EMPLOYEE AUTO LOAN WITH "SUMMERS OFF"
Our School Employee Auto Loan with "Summers Off" gives qualified school employee Members the convenience to defer two monthly payments on a SchoolsFirst FCU auto loan to the end of the loan, without impacting your credit rating.1
Unique account features
- Skip one or two consecutive auto loan payments during the summer months (June/July, July/August, or August/September).
- Monthly payment remains unchanged, but loan is extended and interest still accrues during months off.
Details you should know
- Available only to school employees.
- Available only on loans with an original term of 60 months or less.
- SchoolsFirst FCU accounts must be in good standing.
(800) 462-8328, ext. 6557
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to approval.
- Restrictions apply. Interest will continue to accrue during the skip payment period.
- Lowest rates reflect a 0.75% discount for payment by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU account. Rates quoted are effective as of 02/26/2024 and are subject to change without notice. Terms and conditions are subject to change and may vary based on collateral conditions, qualification and creditworthiness. Financing not to exceed 130% of the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price on new vehicles (Kelley Blue Book Suggested Retail Value on used vehicles) based on creditworthiness; and may include tax, license, documentation fees, GAP and Extended Warranty/MRC.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Eligible Colleagues
Invite them to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!