Use our financing at more than 500 car dealers throughout California.
How it works
- Apply for an auto loan with us.
- Search the directory for your preferred dealer.
- Visit the dealer and tell them you’re approved.
- The dealer will send your signed loan documents to us.
Things you should know
- If you’re already approved, the dealer will still ask you to submit an application.1
- We’ll mail you a letter with your payment amount and due date once we process your loan.
All loans subject to approval. SchoolsFirst FCU is not affiliated with any FastTrack dealers.
- With your consent, the dealer may pull your credit to comply with the USA PATRIOT Act. This pull may negatively impact your credit score.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!