SCHOOL EMPLOYEE MORTGAGE PROGRAM
With this program’s low down payment and no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), we’re helping make homeownership affordable for school employees.
As low as RECODEP1HAP-C30-NOMI-SE|Rate (RECODEP1HAP-C30-NOMI-SE|APR APR).
Exclusively for school employees
- A 30-year fixed term, so you have a predictable payment for the life of the loan.1
- Down payment as low as 5%.
- No Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI), which is usually required on loans with less than 20% down and can add several hundred dollars to your monthly payment.
- No loan processing fee through Dec. 31, 2021.2
And get a 20% rebate on a real estate agent’s commission through our HOME ADVANTAGE program.3
If you're ready to begin searching for a home, start with the Credit Union you trust.
Our loan consultants will answer your questions about financing, find a loan that’s right for you, and help you get pre-qualified.
800.462.8328, ext. 8288
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Complete a simple inquiry form to have a loan consultant contact you.
If we aren't the best deal, we'll tell you.
If you've shopped rates elsewhere, we will gladly do a cost comparison to help you make a confident choice – even if that means choosing another lender.
All loans subject to approval.
The interest rates and APRs listed above are effective as of MM/DD/YYYY and examples of the loan pricing offered for a particular product. Loan pricing that you may qualify for can be different based on your credit history, loan-to-value (LTV), occupancy, property type, loan amount, loan purpose, and income/financial obligations. A minimum credit qualifying score is required. Rates and programs are subject to change without notice. School Employee Mortgage Program is available for purchases only.
- For a $450,000 fixed-rate loan for a term of 30 years with a 3.05% APR, the monthly payment will be $1,897.22.
- Available for all primary residence loan types including School Employee Mortgage Program and First Time Home Buyer. Application must be dated no later than 12/31/21. Fully executed purchase contract on an identified property must be submitted no later than 12/31/21. Does not apply to equity loans or first mortgage refinances. The amount of the processing fee waived is $550 for School Employee Mortgage Program and $995 for all others.
- Rebate payment is made by First Team Real Estate or HomeSmart Evergreen Realty and is credited to your benefit at the close of transaction. Purchase price must be greater than $150,000 after all credit adjustments. All rebates are subject to limitations, lender guidelines, and other requirements. Certain properties may not be eligible for rebates. Rebate is 20% for purchase only of a residential property in California. Rebate is 25% for a residential property sale and purchase in California. In order to receive the 25% rebates, the home sale and purchase transactions must take place within six months of each other. Please consult a qualified tax professional for advice on tax implications from receiving a rebate. First Team Real Estate and HomeSmart Evergreen Realty are not affiliated with SchoolsFirst FCU.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!