SCHOOLSFIRST RETIREMENT PLANNING
Our sole purpose is to enrich the lives of our Members. Part of that is helping you build a strong, solid future that enables you to retire comfortably – whatever that means to you.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Just for School Employees
As the nation's largest education-based credit union, we understand the complexities of school employee pension plans and how to best supplement them.
For All Members
An Individual Retirement Account - or IRA - allows anyone with earned income to save for retirement. They’re a great option to start saving for your future.
- TRADITIONAL IRA: Contributions can grow tax-deferred, which means you’ll pay taxes when you make withdrawals in retirement1
- ROTH IRA: You invest using after-tax dollars now, so you won’t pay taxes on your withdrawals in retirement.
- SIMPLIFIED EMPLOYEE PENSION (SEP) IRA: Gives self-employed Members and small business owners an easy, low-cost plan to save for their own and their employees’ retirement.
- SAVINGS INCENTIVE MATCH PLAN FOR EMPLOYEES (SIMPLE) IRA: A simple way for small businesses to offer a retirement plan to their employees with an employer match.
Securities are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered broker-dealer(member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union and SchoolsFirst Retirement Planning registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using SchoolsFirst Retirement Planning and may also be employees of SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union or SchoolsFirst Retirement Planning. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
Not Insured by NCUA or Any Other Government Agency | Not Credit Union Guaranteed | Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations | May Lose Value
The LPL Financial registered representatives associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly registered or licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.
- This information is not intended to be a substitute for specific individualized tax advice. We suggest that you discuss your specific tax issues with a qualified tax advisor.