Retirement planning is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.1, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group.
Our sole purpose is to enrich the lives of our Members. Part of that is helping you build a strong, solid future that enables you to retire comfortably – whatever that means to you.
Check the background of our investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Just for School Employees
As the nation's largest education-based credit union, we understand the complexities of school employee pension plans and how to best supplement them.
Just for School Districts
SchoolsFirst Plan Administration, LLC serves districts and employees by managing high-quality, low-cost retirement plans.
For All Members
An Individual Retirement Account – or IRA – allows anyone with earned income to save for retirement. They’re a great option to start saving for your future.
- TRADITIONAL IRA: Contributions can grow tax-deferred, which means you’ll pay taxes when you make withdrawals in retirement2
- ROTH IRA: You invest using after-tax dollars now, so you won’t pay taxes on your withdrawals in retirement.
- SIMPLIFIED EMPLOYEE PENSION (SEP) IRA: Gives self-employed Members and small business owners an easy, low-cost plan to save for their own and their employees’ retirement
- SAVINGS INCENTIVE MATCH PLAN FOR EMPLOYEES (SIMPLE) IRA: A simple way for small businesses to offer a retirement plan to their employees with an employer match
- IRA SHARE CERTIFICATE: Offers a safer way to save for retirement because unlike an investment IRA they’re federally insured by NCUA up to $250,000
Retirement Planning is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.1, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union Members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
- Retirement Planning Financial Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, may lose value, no financial institution guarantee, and not an obligation of the Credit Union. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!