OVERDRAFT PROTECTION LOAN
It’s easy to lose track of account activity when you’re busy, but when your checking balance falls into the red, it can cost you.
Give yourself a back-up plan with an Overdraft Protection Loan. It works like a line of credit for you to borrow from, so you avoid declined transactions, returned checks and unnecessary fees.
Your Overdraft Protection Loan is available whenever you need it, for just about any reason.
Unique account features
- No monthly service or transfer fee.
- Choose your loan amount from $100 to $5,000.
- Enjoy a low, competitive rate from CLTYPE3300|T7|Rate APR1 (SEE TODAY’S RATES).
- Convenient access at ATMs, through Online and Mobile Banking, at a branch, via TellerPhone, or through our Member Contact Center.
Details you should know
- The amount you need to cover your transaction will be automatically transferred to your checking account, up to your available credit limit.
Log in to Online Banking to get started.
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- The rates quoted are effective as of MM/DD/YYYY and are subject to change. SchoolsFirst FCU has a loan program which features a range of interest rates for some of its consumer loans. A rate is based on a variety of factors, including the applicant's credit rating. SchoolsFirst FCU's maximum aggregate personal loan limit is $50,000 per qualifying Member. This includes all individual and joint personal loan credit combined. All loans subject to approval.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!