A personal loan can help you manage your finances more affordably. With a fixed payment and term, you’ll know exactly when it will be paid off. Whether you need help with an unexpected expense or want to consolidate higher-interest debt, you can use the money for almost any purpose.
How it works
- Enjoy a rate as low as CLTYPE3400|T7|Rate APR.1
- Borrow from $500 to $50,000.
- Use it for almost anything: consolidating higher-interest debt, dealing with an emergency expense, or financing a big purchase — even a motorcycle, boat or RV.
- Choose a term to fit your budget, up to 60 months.1
- Pay zero fees for application, funding or early payoff.
- No collateral required.
How to qualify
- Have a SchoolsFirst FCU account in good standing.
- Complete a loan application and credit check.
Things you should know
- To get lowest APR, you must make payments by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU checking or savings account.
Log in to Online Banking to get started.
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Minimum and maximum term based on various factors, including amount financed.
Lowest rate reflects a 0.75% discount for payment made by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU account. Rates quoted are effective as of MM/DD/YYYY and are subject to change. SchoolsFirst FCU has a loan program which features a range of interest rates for some of its consumer loans. A rate is based on a variety of factors, including the applicant's credit rating. SchoolsFirst FCU's maximum aggregate personal loan limit is $50,000 per qualifying Member. This includes all individual and joint personal loan credit combined. All loans subject to approval.
Recent changes in regulatory requirements to loans with the purpose of post-secondary education expenses requires additional disclosures and completion of a self-certification form. The borrower must sign and complete a self-certification form before funds can be disbursed on a Special Curriculum, Higher Education or Personal loan for the purpose of post-secondary education expenses. In addition, the new regulation gives the borrower a three-day rescission period. During the rescission period, the borrower can cancel the loan and the lender cannot disburse loan funds. The rescission period starts when all applicable loan documents have been signed by the borrower(s).
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!