A personal loan can help you manage your finances more affordably. With a fixed payment and term, you’ll know exactly when it will be paid off. Whether you need help with an unexpected expense or want to consolidate higher-interest debt, you can use the money for almost any purpose.
How it works
- Enjoy a rate as low as CLTYPE3424|T7|Rate APR.1
- Borrow from $100 to $50,000.
- Use it for almost anything: consolidating higher-interest debt, dealing with an emergency expense, or financing a big purchase — even a motorcycle, boat or RV.
- Choose a term to fit your budget, up to 60 months.1
- Pay zero fees for application, funding or early payoff.1
- No collateral required.
How to qualify
- Have a SchoolsFirst FCU account in good standing.
- Complete a loan application and credit check.
Things you should know
- To get lowest APR, you must make payments by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU checking or savings account.1
Log in to Online Banking to get started.
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to approval. Rates quoted are effective as of MM/DD/YYYY and are subject to change without notice. SchoolsFirst FCU has a loan program featuring a range of interest rates for some of its consumer loans. A rate is based on a variety of factors, including the applicant's credit rating. SchoolsFirst FCU's maximum aggregate personal loan limit is $50,000 per qualifying Member. This includes all individual and joint personal loan credit combined. Maximum loan term based upon amount financed.
For loans with the purpose of post-secondary education expenses, additional disclosures and completion of a self-certification form are required. The borrower must sign and complete a self-certification form before funds can be disbursed on a Special Curriculum, Higher Education, or Personal loan for the purpose of post-secondary education expenses. In addition, the borrower has a three-day rescission period. During the rescission period, the borrower can cancel the loan and the lender cannot disburse loan funds. The rescission period starts when all applicable loan documents have been signed by the borrower(s).
- Lowest rate reflects a 0.75% discount for payment made by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU account. Rates range between CLTYPE3424|T7|Rate APR (min.) - CLTYPE3460|T6|Rate APR (max.). Loan terms range between 4 - 60 months. Estimated payment of $3.01 per $100 borrowed based on 5.25% APR and 36 month term.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!