Every Member has a Share Savings account. When you join, you deposit $5 into it as your "share" in the Credit Union — because, as a Member, you're a part owner too.
Unique account features
- Maintain your Membership with a $5 minimum balance.
- Keep what you’ve earned — there’s no monthly fee.
- Make as many deposits and withdrawals as you’d like.
- Earn dividends on your account balance (SEE TODAY’S RATES)
- Know your savings are federally insured up to $250,000.1
How to open your account
- A Share Savings account is automatically opened when you join the Credit Union.
- You can open and rename additional shares to save for specific goals, set aside money for family members, or organize your savings.
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- The National Credit Unions Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), an arm of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), federally insures SchoolsFirst FCU Members' deposits to the standard maximum share insurance amount of $250,000.
Variable rate account; rate subject to change after account opening. APY is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date and subject to change.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!