HOW TO JOIN
Joining SchoolsFirst FCU is quick and easy. Apply for Membership today!
If you are a school employee, retired school employee, immediate family member of a SchoolsFirst FCU Member, including spouse, domestic partner, mother, father, sibling, son, daughter, grandparent, grandchild, you are eligible to join.
We serve educational communities in the state of California.
To complete your Membership application, you'll need:
- One form of valid identification (state issued Driver License, state issued Identification Card, U.S. Military ID Card, U.S. Passport, U.S. Passport Card, Resident Alien Registration Card, U.S. Territories Driver License, Mexico Matricula Consular Card)1
- A check, debit card or credit card to deposit $5 to your Share Savings account (the minimum required to establish and maintain Membership)
- Most recent payroll stub (if you're a school employee) or other proof of eligibility
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union
Attn: Membership Development
P.O. Box 11957
Santa Ana, CA 92711-1957
- Under the USA Patriot Act, all financial institutions are required to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. When you open a new account with SchoolsFirst FCU, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other identifying information. We may also ask to see your driver license or other form of identification.
- Junior Varsity accounts (minors 12 and under) require a parent/legal guardian on all shares; for Varsity accounts (minors age 13–17) require a parent/legal guardian on certain products and services. See our Account Disclosure for more details.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!