SAVINGS FOR SCHOOL EMPLOYEES
With these unique savings accounts designed specially to meet the needs of school employees, you’ll be prepared during the summer months when you don’t receive a paycheck.
Automatically set aside up to $2,000 each month to help save for the summer.
- Available only to school employees.
- Earn 5.00% APY1 on your savings.
- Make penalty-free withdrawals anytime (see Limitations on Certain Funds Transfers)
Distribute your paychecks over 12 months instead of 10 or 11 months, to help you manage your budget.
- Available only to public school employees in participating districts.
- Earn 5.00% APY2 on your savings.
- You can make one additional deposit of $3,000 each school year.
- Rate is valid as of
, accurate as of last dividend declaration date, variable and subject to change after account opening.
- Variable rate account, subject to change after account opening. APY (Annual Percentage Yield) rate is accurate as of the last dividend declaration date and is subject to change. Early withdrawal of any principal amount during the term of a Paycheck Planner account will result in the loss of 90 days of dividends on the principal amount withdrawn.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!