With unlimited access to credit-friendly tools, Inspire will encourage you to monitor and improve your credit score.
Unique features of Inspire
- Six month introductory 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases. Regular variable rate as low as 13.75% APR after introductory period ends.1
- Get your free credit score and customized reports from SavvyMoney.
- Skip your December billing cycle payment without impacting your credit score.2
What you get with a Mastercard
- No cash advance fee, annual fee, or balance transfer fee. (SEE TERMS)
- EMV chip-enabled technology to help protect you from fraud.
- Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay™.
- Identity theft monitoring and alerts, emergency wallet replacement, and identity theft resolution services with Mastercard ID Theft Protection™.3
- Coverage for damage due to collision or theft with MasterRental Insurance when you use your card to reserve and rent a car.4
- Enjoy access to Priceless®, an exclusive benefit for Mastercard cardholders that offers one-of-a-kind experiences and adventures.
Log in to Online Banking to get started
Call (800) 462-8328
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- 0.00% introductory APR applies to new purchases and balance transfers made within the first six billing cycles from account opening. After the introductory rate expires, your APR on remaining balances and new purchases will be at your regular variable rate. Intro APR not applicable to cash advances. Balance transfers are the transfer of balances from other lenders to your SchoolsFirst FCU credit card and cannot be applied to any amount you owe under any other credit agreement or account you have with SchoolsFirst FCU. See important rates, terms and fees.
- Automatically offered during December billing cycle to qualified Members. This payment is typically due at the end of December or within the month of January, depending on your billing cycle. You can choose whether or not to make a payment. If you choose to make no payment during the month, finance charges will continue to accrue until you make a payment. By skipping the payment you will pay more in total interest. Interest will continue to accrue during the skip payment period.
- To bring you this benefit, Mastercard has partnered with Generali, a global leader in identity protection for over 15 years.
- Certain terms, conditions and exclusions apply. In order for coverage to apply, you must use your covered Mastercard card to secure transactions. Please refer to your Guide to Benefits for further details or call (800) 627 - 8372 for assistance.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!