LIQUID ADVANTAGE MONEY MARKET
If you’re serious about saving, our Liquid Advantage Money Market may be just right for you. It earns a higher rate than your Share Savings, while still keeping your money accessible for occasional withdrawals when you need to.
Unique account features
- Keep what you’ve earned – there’s no monthly fee.
- Deposit as much (or as little) as you'd like each month.
- Earn tiered dividends with a rate that increases as your balance does (SEE TODAY’S RATES).
- Make unlimited transfers or withdrawals via mail, ATM, or at a branch.
Details you should know
- This account requires a $2,000 opening deposit.
- You must maintain a $2,000 balance to earn the stated rate; on a balance below $2,000, you’d earn the Investment Checking rate.
- You can only make up to six transfers including checks per month (see Limitations on Certain Funds Transfers).
- Funds are federally insured up to $250,000.
Log in to Online Banking to get started.
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Must maintain a minimum daily balance of $2,000 to earn the dividend rate/APY stated. If balance falls below $2,000, the account will earn the applicable Investment Checking Account rate.
- The National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF), an arm of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), federally insures SchoolsFirst FCU Members’ deposits to the standard maximum share insurance amount of $250,000.