Know what you're paying on the car you want before you go to the dealership and have peace of mind knowing what others have paid. Our Members save an average of $3,313.1
What you get
- A network of more than 10,000 participating dealerships.
- Any rebates and special offers available.
- Member-only pricing you won't find on truecar.com.
How it works
- Apply for an auto loan with us.
- Search vehicles online or through our mobile app under "Car Buying Services."
- Compare pricing and availability from dealers.
- Print the certificate from your chosen dealer.
- Visit the dealership to complete your purchase.
Things you should know
- Multiple dealerships may contact you once you begin your search.
- Non-franchise dealerships will accept a draft letter provided by SchoolsFirst FCU once you've signed their sales contract. Contact us if you have any questions.
All loans subject to approval. SchoolsFirst FCU is not affiliated with TrueCar. Member-exclusive savings and discounts are only available on schoolsfirstfcu.truecar.com and not truecar.com.
- Between 1/1/20 and 12/31/20, the average savings off MSRP experienced by consumers who connected with a TrueCar Certified Dealer through the SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union Auto Buying Program and were identified as buying a new vehicle from that Certified Dealer was $3,313. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors, including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle-specific manufacturer incentives, which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer's trade area, as many vehicles are sold below MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing. Neither TrueCar nor SchoolsFirst FCU brokers, sells or leases motor vehicles.