Having the summer off often means having no paycheck. But with our Summer Saver account you'll be prepared. For classified and certificated school employees on a 10- or 11-month pay schedule, the Summer Saver account ensures you will have sufficient funds to get you through the months you don't receive a paycheck. Or, if you prefer, you can use the account to save for that summer vacation you've been daydreaming about.
- Variable rate account
- Available to all current school employees
- Flexible, penalty-free withdrawals allowed anytime during the summer months or throughout the year
- Monthly deposits through payroll deduction or direct deposit and automatic share-to-share transfer only
- Minimum monthly deposit is $1; maximum monthly deposit is $2,000.
- Choose any date between June 1 and August 31 of each year to have funds automatically transferred to your share account.
Summer Saver Account Rates*
Rate is valid as of 4/20/2014 accurate as of last dividend date, variable and subject to change after account opening.
Min. Opening Balance
$1 minimum monthly deposit by payroll deduction or payroll direct deposit, or automatic share transfer only. Maximum $2,000 month.
*APY = Annual Percentage Yield
For more information, or to open your Summer Saver account, simply visit any branch
or call our Member Contact Center
at 714/258-4000 or 800/462-8328, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Or, print and mail
a completed Summer Saver enrollment form