Educators Paycheck Planner
Our Educators Paycheck Planner is designed exclusively for public school employees in eligible districts who
are on a 10- or 11-month pay schedule and want to distribute their payroll over 12 months. With Educators
Paycheck Planner, you’ll receive regular payroll distribution during the summer months.
The Educators Paycheck Planner conveniently works in conjunction with direct deposit. Each pay period, a set
percentage of your net pay is automatically deposited into your SchoolsFirst FCU Educators Paycheck Planner
Share account.* In addition, you may make a one-time additional deposit, up to a maximum of $3,000, each
- Variable rate account
- Earns same rate as our Summer Saver account
- No withdrawals allowed to ensure sufficient funds for the summer months
- Monthly deposits through direct deposit only
- 10-month employees will have 16.7% deducted each pay period
- 11-month employees will have 8.3% deducted each pay period
- One-time additional deposit of $3,000 allowed per school year
Educator Paycheck Planner Account Rates
Variable rate account. Rates effective as of 4/16/2014, and are subject to change daily.
Min. Opening Balance
Deposits must be made through direct deposit only. Deposits will be a set percentage of your monthly
net base pay.
APY = Annual Percentage Yield
* 10-month employees will have 16.7% deducted each pay period.
11-month employees will have 8.3% deducted each pay period.