School Employee Retirement Plan Overview
SchoolsFirst FCU is proud to be chosen as the retirement plan administrator for many districts in Southern California. We offer several retirement plans that are designed exclusively to help school employees build and grow their savings to achieve
their retirement goals through a variety of investment options. Depending on your district, you may have up to three plan options from which to choose:
Click the participant login button above to continue to the login page to make a change to your Salary Reduction Agreement (SRA) using our new
- Get Retirement Plan Forms
SchoolsFirst FCU school employee retirement plans feature:
- No front- or back-end fees
- We pay the $15 annual administration fee so more of your money goes to your retirement
- No transfer fees when moving between funds within the plan to give you more control over your money
- Optional insured accounts (available on 457(b) plans only)
- Personalized service you’ve come to expect from your credit union
- Complimentary guidance from licensed Retirement Plan Advisors
*Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union to make securities available to members.
Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution.
CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty states of the United States of America.