Cross one "to do" off your list by having your paycheck or government benefit check deposited directly into your SchoolsFirst FCU account.
Best of all, school employees in participating districts will have their checks deposited in their account as early as 6 a.m. the day before each payday.
Direct deposit is safe and convenient. Instead of a paper check, you'll get a statement from your employer showing your salary, taxes, deductions and net pay.
Things you should know
- New requests may take one or two pay periods to become effective.
- For school employees in participating districts, direct deposits typically post by 6 a.m. the day before each payday.
- When completing direct deposit forms or signing up for electronic payment services, you will need to provide your:
- 12-digit account number, and
- SchoolsFirst FCU routing number.
Call (800) 462-8328
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!