If you have to pay for your work uniform out of your own pocket, make sure you have what you need. Our Uniform Loan for classified school employees can help you buy clothing and shoes required to maintain a professional appearance or adhere to dress codes, as well as equipment or special gear you need to do your job well.
How it works
- Borrow up to $500.
- Enjoy 0% APR.1
- Make a $25 minimum monthly payment.2
How to qualify
- Be a classified school employee.
- Have a SchoolsFirst FCU account in good standing.
- Have direct deposit or payroll deduction of at least $50 from a school or district.
Things you should know
- You can only have one Uniform or Classroom Supplies Loan at a time.
- Uniform Loans are not available to certificated school employees.
- To get 0% APR, you must make payments by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU checking or savings account.1
Log in to Online Banking to get started
(800) 462-8328 ext. 6557
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to approval.
- Rate reflects a 0.75% discount for payment made by automatic payment transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU account. Rate quoted is effective as of 12/10/2023 and is subject to change. Limit one Uniform Loan per Member per calendar year.
- Monthly payment based on loan amount amortized over 10 months. Estimated monthly payment: 10 monthly payments of $25 per $250 borrowed.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!