CLASSROOM SUPPLIES LOAN
Keeping your classroom's cabinet fully stocked can be expensive. When you start having to reach into your own pocket for supplies and equipment, this no-interest loan can help you purchase what you need to keep your students engaged in learning.
How it works
- Borrow up to $1,000.
- Enjoy 0% APR.1
- Make a $50 minimum monthly payment (amortized over 10 months).2
How to qualify
- Be a certificated school employee.
- Have a SchoolsFirst FCU account in good standing.
- Have direct deposit or payroll deduction of at least $100 from a school or district.
Things you should know
- You can only have one Classroom Supplies or Uniform Loan at a time.
- Classroom Supplies Loans are not available to classified school employees.
- To get 0% APR, you must make payments by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU checking or savings account.1
Log in to Online Banking to get started
(800) 462-8328 ext. 6557
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate. All loans subject to approval.
- Rate reflects a 0.75% discount for payment made by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU Savings or Checking account. Rate quoted is effective as of 12/10/2023 and is subject to change. Limit one Classroom Supplies Loan per Member per calendar year.
- Estimated monthly payment: 10 monthly payments of $50 per $500 borrowed.
30,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!