Other Insurance

Flood Insurance
Offered by SchoolsFirst Insurance Services, LLC

Most Homeowner’s insurance policies cover water damage, which includes losses from broken pipes or roof damage due to excessive wind or rain. However, they do not cover water damage due to rising water or flash floods. If your home is in a designated flood hazard area, your mortgage holder may require you to have Flood insurance.

Flood insurance provides funds to:

  • Repair your home after a flood
  • Replace damaged personal property
  • Provide living expenses while your home is being repaired
Contact an Insurance Specialist
  • Discuss your needs over the phone, or schedule an appointment by calling 714/258-4000 or 800/462-8328 ext. 4309, Monday-Thursday 9am-5pm Friday 9am-6pm and Saturdays 9am-2pm.
  • Email
CA Insurance License 0I19344

  Site Map    Publications    Privacy Policy    About Us    Home
©2014 SchoolsFirst FCU. All rights reserved.