Whole Life Insurance
Whole Life insurance provides protection for your loved ones for as long as you live and continue to pay the premiums. This kind of insurance does more than just pay a lump sum in case of death; it also doubles as a valuable investment tool for many families.
Whole Life is the most common type of life insurance sold, making it the gold standard for the insurance industry. It offers policyholders:
- The permanent protection of a life insurance policy
- Death benefits with cash value accumulations
- A constant face amount with fixed premium amounts until the maturity date (age 100)
- A one-time health qualification upon establishing the policy
- Limited pay and single premium payment options available
Our licensed insurance agents are available to help you explore all your life insurance options. We work with only A or better rated companies that offer excellent plans to fit every family’s needs and budget.
CA Insurance License 0707104