Get the equipment you need to do your best. Our low-interest Computer Loan for school employees helps you keep up with the latest advancements in technology. Use it to upgrade your desktop computer, laptop or tablet, or to buy new software or hardware (like additional storage, printers or scanners).
How it works
- Borrow up to $2,500.
- Enjoy a rate as low as CLTYPE3024|T7|Rate APR (SEE ALL RATES).
- Choose a term up to 24 months.
- Make a minimum monthly payment of $25.
How to qualify
- Be a school employee.
- Complete a loan application and credit check.
- Have proof of payment (receipt or invoice) at time of funding.
Things you should know
- You can only have one Computer Loan at a time.
- To get lowest APR, you must make payments by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU checking or savings account.
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Limit: One computer loan per Member.
SchoolsFirst FCU accounts must be in good standing. Rate reflects a 0.75% discount for payment made by automatic transfer from your SchoolsFirst FCU Savings or Checking account. Rate quoted is effective as of MM/DD/YYYY and is subject to change. Term based on the amount financed. All loans subject to approval. The purchase order or receipt must indicate the items purchased and must be dated within the last 90 days.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!