Investment services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.1, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group.
Buying a second home. Starting your own business. Helping your kids pay for college. Or simply retiring at a reasonable age and enjoying life to its fullest.
Whatever your dream, now is the time to start planning for it. And we can help.
How it works
Our financial advisors1 will identify your goals, evaluate your finances, and recommend an investment strategy just for you. We offer a variety of investments to choose from:
- Mutual funds
- Exchange-Traded Funds (ETFs)
- Fixed and variable annuities
- Tax-deferred2 investments, including IRAs
- Stocks and bonds
Whether you need a review of your current portfolio, or help designing a financial plan, our advisors have the tools and expertise to help you find the best path for your future.
You can meet with an advisor, as often as you like, without paying a consultation fee. It’s a complimentary benefit of your Membership.
An essential part of a strong financial plan is safeguarding it. Our advisors can help you choose the right life insurance to protect your family’s financial future while you work toward your goals.
Investment servives offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.1, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union Members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
Would you like to learn more?
Set up a meeting with a financial advisor.1
Call 800.462.8328 ext. 4116, Option 2
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Contact us by email at email@example.com.
Check the background of our investment professionals on FINRA's BrokerCheck.
Already working with an advisor?
Log in to Portfolio View to manage your investments.
- Financial Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, may lose value, no financial institution guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America. FR-3128150.1-0620-0722
- Please consult a qualified tax professional for tax advice on your specific circumstances.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!