LONG-TERM CARE INSURANCE
Long-Term Care Insurance is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.1, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group.
Even with the most meticulously planned retirement saving strategy, it may not be enough to pay for unexpected costs associated with long-term care. Long-Term Care Insurance helps protect what you've saved, and gives you and your family peace of mind.
What is long-term care?
Long-term care isn't just provided by a "nursing home" It can mean many types of care, including:
- In-home care.
- Assisted living facilities.
- Community programs, such as adult day services.
Know when to start planning
When is the right time to get Long-Term Care Insurance? If you do it too early, you'll be paying for insurance you're unlikely to need any time soon. Too late, and your rate may be higher than you can afford. Talk with us to understand when the time is right.
How we can help
- Personalized service from a licensed financial advisor.1
- Rate comparisons from recognized, reputable insurance companies.
- Help determining the right coverage for your needs and budget.
- Cost comparisons to help you make a confident choice.
- A review of your current policy to identify savings opportunities.
Long-Term Care Insurance is offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc.1, a broker/dealer focused on serving credit union Members. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is an affiliate of CUNA Mutual Group. For more information about CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc., please visit cunabrokerage.com.
Request a complimentary consultation with a financial advisor.
Call 800.462.8328 ext. 4116, option 2
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Contact a financial advisor by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This insurance is not a deposit and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by the credit union. Subject to eligibility requirements. CA Insurance License #0707104.
- Financial Professionals are registered representatives of CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. Representatives are registered, securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, which is not an affiliate of the credit union. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, may lose value, no financial institution guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. is a registered broker/dealer in all fifty States of the United States of America.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!