SCHOOLSFIRST FCU HOMEACCESS™
Buying a home to call your own is a grand achievement and we want to help you get there. With the SchoolsFirst FCU HomeAccess™ loan, you have more ways you may qualify for a home loan.
- A 30-year fixed term, so you have a predictable payment for the life of the loan.1
- Down payment starting as low as 3%.2
- Permits the use of gift funds to assist with the down payment or other closing costs.3
- Fewer closing costs and less Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) compared to an average FHA loan.
- Available option for a family member cosigner.
- No loan processing fee through Dec. 31, 2022.4
And with SchoolsFirst FCU Home360℠, we’ll pair you with an experienced SchoolsFirst FCU real estate loan consultant and participating real estate agent who will guide you through every step of buying your home. Plus, you’ll get a 20% rebate on the agent’s commission.5
If you're ready to begin searching for a home, start with the Credit Union you trust.
Our real estate loan consultants will answer your questions about financing, find a loan that’s right for you, and help you get pre-qualified.
800.462.8328, ext. 8288
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Complete a simple inquiry form to have a loan consultant contact you.
If we aren't the best deal, we'll tell you.
If you've shopped rates elsewhere, we will gladly do a cost comparison to help you make a confident choice – even if that means choosing another lender.
At closing Member(s) may not own other residential properties. The interest rates and APRs listed above are effective as of MM/DD/YYYY and examples of the loan pricing offered for a particular product. Loan pricing that you may qualify for can be different based on your credit history, loan-to-value (LTV), occupancy, property type, loan amount, loan purpose, and income/financial obligations. A minimum credit qualifying score is required. Rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All loans subject to approval.
- Principal and interest payments are fixed. Other costs such as property taxes and homeowners insurance may increase over the life of the loan.
- Maximum permissible down payment for SchoolsFirst FCU HomeAccessTM is 9.99%.
- Gift funds must be from a family member, defined as borrower's spouse, child or other dependent, or by any other individual who is related to the borrower by blood, marriage, adoption, or legal guardianship. The donor may not be, or have any affiliation with, the builder, developer, real estate agent, or any other interested party to the transaction.
- Available for all primary residence loan types including School Employee Mortgage Program and SchoolsFirst FCU HomeAccess™. Application must be dated no later than 12/31/22. Fully executed purchase contract on an identified property must be submitted no later than 12/31/22. Does not apply to equity loan or first mortgage refinances. The amount of processing fee waived is $550 for School Employee Mortgage Program and $995 for all others.
- Rebate payment is made by First Team Real Estate or HomeSmart Evergreen Realty. Rebate is credited to your benefit at the close of transaction. Commission will vary. To be eligible for the 20% rebate, Member must complete the transaction with the agent assigned by SchoolsFirst FCU Home360℠. Using SchoolsFirst FCU for a mortgage loan is not a requirement to earn the rebate. Purchase price must be greater than $150,000 after all credit adjustments. All rebates are subject to limitations, lender guidelines, and other requirements. Certain properties may not be eligible for rebates. Rebate is 20% for purchase only of a residential property in California. Please consult a qualified tax professional for advice on tax implications from receiving a rebate. First Team Real Estate and HomeSmart Evergreen Realty are not affiliated with SchoolsFirst FCU.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!