HOME ADVANTAGE PROGRAM
Our Home Advantage program pairs you with an experienced SchoolsFirst FCU loan consultant and participating real estate agent who will guide you through every step of buying your home.
Your SchoolsFirst FCU loan consultant will answer your questions about financing, find a loan that’s right for you, and help you get pre-qualified.
We’ll then introduce you to a local real estate agent who will get you started on your search for the perfect place. And you’ll get a 20% rebate on their commission when they represent you in buying a home – or 25% if they also represent you in selling your current home.1
Our Members have received an average of $6,800 in rebates when they buy and sell a home with Home Advantage.
|Agent's Commision (3%)||$16,500|
|Your 20% Rebate1||$3,300|
Sales and Purchase
|Agent's Commision (3%)||$16,500|
|Agent's Commission (3%)||$19,500|
|Your 25% Rebate1||$9,000|
Home Advantage also offers additional benefits, including:
- Use a partner escrow company to receive a 20% discount on escrow services, free signing services at your home or office2
- My Home Savings, which helps you earn more dividends than a typical savings account and save up to $50,000 for a down payment3
ENROLL IN HOME ADVANTAGE
Our loan consultants can enroll you in Home Advantage.
800.462.8328, ext. 8288
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Enroll in Home Advantage and register to search homes for sale.
Programs subject to change.
- Rebate payment is made by First Team Real Estate or HomeSmart Evergreen Realty and is credited to your benefit at the close of transaction. Purchase price must be greater than $150,000 after all credit adjustments. All rebates are subject to limitations, lender guidelines, and other requirements. Certain properties may not be eligible for rebates. Rebate is 20% for purchase only of a residential property in California. Rebate is 25% for a residential property sale and purchase in California. In order to receive the 25% rebates, the home sale and purchase transactions must take place within six months of each other. Please consult a qualified tax professional for advice on tax implications from receiving a rebate. First Team Real Estate and HomeSmart Evergreen Realty are not affiliated with SchoolsFirst FCU.
- Escrow services discount, free signing services and on-time closing guaranty available only on an escrow serviced by Hallmark Escrow Co., Inc., Next Level Escrow, Coast Cities Escrow, or Escrow Options Group, Inc. (collectively, the “escrow companies”). On-time closing guaranty will be paid by the escrow companies at the close of transaction. The escrow companies are not affiliated with SchoolsFirst FCU. Check with the seller of the property regarding selection of the escrow company.
- Variable rate, subject to change daily at our discretion. Limited to Members who are participating in the Home Advantage Program; limit one per Membership. No early withdrawal penalty if full balance is used for home purchase. Partial withdrawals or withdrawals not used for home purchase are subject to an early withdrawal fee of $10, and closure of the share. Minimum deposit amount is $250. Additional deposits allowed to the maximum balance of $50,000. Certificate terms are available for 6, 12, or 24 months. See SchoolsFirst FCU’s Disclosure & Agreement of Terms and Conditions brochure for additional details about My Home Savings Share.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!