FIXED RATE MORTGAGES
A fixed-rate home loan has the same interest rate for the full term of the loan giving you the predictability of a consistent payment.
Features of our fixed-rate home loans
- Down payments as low as 3%
- Rate lock that covers the period between credit approval and closing1
- No prepayment penalty
- Option for no Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on purchase loans only, which is usually required with less than 20% down and can add hundreds of dollars to your monthly payment.
- Option to pay points at closing in exchange for a lower rate.
If you're ready to begin searching for a home, start with the Credit Union you trust.
Our loan consultants will answer your questions about financing and find a loan that’s right for you.
800.462.8328, ext. 8288
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Complete a simple inquiry form to have a loan consultant contact you.
If we aren't the best deal, we'll tell you.
If you've shopped rates elsewhere, we will gladly do a cost comparison to help you make a confident choice – even if that means choosing another lender.
The interest rates and APRs listed above are effective as of MM/DD/YYYY and are subject to change without notice. The pricing you may qualify for is based on factors including your credit rating and loan-to-value (LTV) of your property. A minimum credit qualifying score is required. Loan pricing that you may qualify for can be different based on your credit history, loan-to-value (LTV), occupancy, property type, loan amount, loan purpose, and income/financial obligations. A minimum credit qualifying score is required. Rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All loans subject to approval.
- Limits apply to the length of rate locks offered and rate locks may not cover the entire period between credit approval and closing in all cases. See our Rate Lock Information for terms and conditions.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!