FIRST TIME HOME BUYER
Buying a home is a tremendous achievement, but getting there can feel like a winding road rather than a straight path. When you’re ready, let us help you navigate the way.
- A 30-year fixed term, so you have a predictable payment for the life of the loan.
- Down payment as low as 3%.
- Fewer closing costs, lower fees, and less Private Mortgage Insurance (PMI) compared to an average FHA loan.
- No loan processing fee through Dec. 31, 2021.1
And with SchoolsFirst FCU Home360℠, we’ll pair you with an experienced SchoolsFirst FCU loan consultant and participating real estate agent who will guide you through every step of buying your home. Plus, you’ll get a 20% rebate on the agent’s commission.2 READ MORE
If you're ready to begin searching for a home, start with the Credit Union you trust.
Our loan consultants will answer your questions about financing, find a loan that’s right for you, and help you get pre-qualified.
800.462.8328, ext. 8288
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Complete a simple inquiry form to have a loan consultant contact you.
If we aren't the best deal, we'll tell you.
If you've shopped rates elsewhere, we will gladly do a cost comparison to help you make a confident choice – even if that means choosing another lender.
At closing Member(s) may not own other residential properties. The interest rates and APRs listed above are effective as of MM/DD/YYYY and examples of the loan pricing offered for a particular product. Loan pricing that you may qualify for can be different based on your credit history, loan-to-value (LTV), occupancy, property type, loan amount, loan purpose, and income/financial obligations. A minimum credit qualifying score is required. Rates and programs are subject to change without notice.
- Available for all primary residence loan types including School Employee Mortgage Program and First Time Home Buyer. Application must be dated no later than 12/31/21. Fully executed purchase contract on an identified property must be submitted no later than 12/31/21. Does not apply to equity loans or first mortgage refinances. The amount of the processing fee waived is $550 for School Employee Mortgage Program and $995 for all others.
- Rebate payment is made by First Team Real Estate or HomeSmart Evergreen Realty. Rebate is credited to your benefit at the close of transaction. Commission will vary. To be eligible for the 20% rebate, Member must complete the transaction with the agent assigned by SchoolsFirst FCU Home360℠. Using SchoolsFirst FCU for a mortgage loan is not a requirement to earn the rebate. Purchase price must be greater than $150,000 after all credit adjustments. All rebates are subject to limitations, lender guidelines, and other requirements. Certain properties may not be eligible for rebates. Rebate is 20% for purchase only of a residential property in California. Please consult a qualified tax professional for advice on tax implications from receiving a rebate. First Team Real Estate and HomeSmart Evergreen Realty are not affiliated with SchoolsFirst FCU.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!