MOBILE BANKING & ALERTS
Discover how easy it is to manage your accounts with our wide range of digital services. Deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money and much more.
Get convenient, secure access to your account whenever and wherever with Mobile Banking.1
Use Mobile Banking to:
- Manage your accounts 24/7
- Review balances and account history
- Deposit checks2
- Transfer funds
- Pay bills
- Apply for a loan
- Find the nearest branch or ATM
- Send Money with Zelle®
Make it easy to keep track of your finances with customizable text messages and email alerts on available balances, suspicious debit card activity, payment due dates, and more.
- Get Low Balance Alerts when your Checking or Savings balance falls below a certain amount.
- Receive Payment Due Notices to remind you of loan payments that are due soon.
- Get Deposit Notices when you've received a direct deposit into your Checking or Savings account.
- Get a Maturing Certificate Alert when your Certificate or IRA is about to mature.
- Get Activity Alerts that warn you if a suspicious debit card transaction is identified.
- Receive Declined Transaction Alerts if your debit card has been blocked after a suspicious transaction is declined.
You can receive eAlerts on text-enabled mobile devices and through email. Start by registering up to two email addresses and two mobile phone numbers.
Save yourself the hassle of writing checks and paying postage fees with Online Bill Pay It’s a convenient, secure, and free.
- Pay all of your bills, all at one time, all from one place.
- Send payments electronically and set the delivery date.
- Know that if your payment is late because of us, we'll pay any fees.
Sign up for eStatements to avoid the risks of mail fraud and identity theft that come with paper statements. You’ll receive your statement electronically, and you can view and print up to seven years of statements any time you need them.
- Get an email notification when your eStatement is available.
- View images of cleared checks.
- Access up to seven years of statements.
- Data charges may apply. Check with your mobile provider.
- Deposit limits of $10,000 daily are subject to change. Eligibility requirements apply. Please read the eDposit Service and Disclosure Agreement for important information and disclosures including our Funds Availability policy.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!