FIRST-TIME AUTO BUYER LOAN
If you're buying a car for the first time and have limited (or no) credit history, this program is a great opportunity for you to build credit, and get a competitive, low rate so you can enjoy a manageable monthly payment.
Features of our first-time buyer loan
- Borrow up to $30,000.
- Choose a flexible term, up to 60 months, for a budget-friendly payment.1
- Get financing for up to 100% of the car’s value.2
What you’ll need
- Be 18 or older.
- Complete a loan application and credit qualify.
- Make a minimum 10% cash down payment of purchase price (excluding rebates).
- Show proof auto insurance prior to funding.
Log in to Online Banking to apply.
Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
SchoolsFirst FCU has a loan program featuring a range of interest rates for some of its consumer loans. A rate is based on a variety of factors, including the applicant's credit rating. Rates quoted are effective as of MM/DD/YYYY and are subject to change without notice. All loans subject to approval.
- Maximum term based on various factors, including the amount financed.
- Maximum financed amount not to exceed $30,000 or up to 100% of the MSRP on new autos (KBB Suggested Retail Value on used autos) or purchase price, whichever is less; may include tax, license, documentation fees, and other add-on products.
28,000 ATM Locations
Search fee-free ATMs in the SchoolsFirst FCU and CO-OP ATM Networks.
Refer Family or Friends
Invite your immediate family and eligible colleagues to join SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union!